- Be on time to school. Students are late after the 8:10 bell.
- Be at school on time everyday, unless you are running a fever or have a contagious infection.
- Read to your child every day for at least 20 minutes.
- Students need pencils, crayons, scissors and glue at home to complete homework assignments.
- Check and sign your child's folder every day.
- Remove and read notes and papers that do not need to be returned to school.
- Please put lunch/snack money in your child's account instead of sending money each day.