See Something, Say Something!
If you see a serious threat on social media, alert someone immediately via the following methods:
- During school hours: Call the school directly
- After-hours or emergency: Call 911
- Call Crime Stoppers 24/7: 972-988-(TIPS)8477
- Download P3Tips App to your phone or go to www.p3tips.com to submit tips anonymously with picture/file-upload capability.
More Tips for Parents:
- Consistently monitor your child’s social media activity.
- Discuss with your child appropriate vs. inappropriate pictures or messages to post on social media.
- Always report threatening or inappropriate posts to authorities as opposed to sharing on social media.