transfer announcement

NOTE:  If you live outside the GPISD attendance zone, you must contact the campus you are interested in, fill out an application and submit the required documentation.  After you are approved to attend, you will fill out NSOE.  NSOE is the second of two parts of the application and enrollment process for our out-of-district students.