- Grand Prairie Independent School District
- Facility Rental
GPISD Facility Event Rental Information
GPISD FACILITY EVENT RENTAL INFORMATION
FACILITY EVENT RENTALS
Thank you for your interest in a renting a facility in the Grand Prairie Independent School District. The taxpayers of the Grand Prairie Independent School District are proud of the District's facilities and have a vested interest in the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and grounds. The management of these facilities has been placed in the hands of the Board of Trustees, or their designee, where accountability for the utilization and security is paramount. The District provides a wide range of facilities available for public use. Guidelines for facility use are clearly established in the Texas Education Code (37.195, 37.125, and 45.033) and District Local Policies GKA, GKB, and GKD. In compliance with these codes and policies, the Grand Prairie Independent School District has established the following procedures for facility rental.
GENERAL FACILITY USE AND RENTAL RESTRICTIONS:
- The programs and events of the District will always take priority over any rental.
- Applications for event rental must be submitted 30 days prior to the desired date. No events will be confirmed more than 60 days prior to event date.
- Events are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Facilities are available for Monday through Saturday rentals. NO Sunday rentals will be allowed.
Exception: Administration-approved events for educational purposes
- No rentals will be allowed on designated school holidays or holiday weekends. (A district calendar is available.)
- Facility rentals are available between 6:00 AM-11:00 PM.
- Rentals during the summer recess will be on a limited basis.
- Facilities may not be rented for continuous or long-term periods.
- The renter must agree to contract with the Grand Prairie Police Department for a uniformed, certified, off-duty police officer if deemed necessary by GPISD.
- A security deposit equal to 50% of total rental charges is due upon approval and confirmation of the event request.
- Payment in full of rental charges must be pre-paid 15 business days prior to event date.
Any paying or non-paying group authorized to use a District facility shall provide certificates of insurance evidencing all policies and endorsements required by this section. Facility Rental Insurance Guidelines
The community may register on the https://gpisd.gofmx.com/register website for an account. Once the account is verified and approved, access will be granted to schedule events.
Grand Prairie ISD Campus and District Sponsored Event scheduling may be accessed only by a GPISD employee on the https://gpisd.gofmx.com website with the user’s district login credentials (ISD faculty and/or staff may not represent an outside group for a community event rental).
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions regarding event rentals.