The Professional Development locations are the Houston Professional Development Center, The Randolph Reed Center and The Professional Development Room at SGPHS-Alexander Building.
- Grand Prairie Professional Development Event scheduling may be accessed only by a GPISD employee on the District portal.(ISD faculty and/or staff may not represent an outside group for a community event rental)
- All room requests must be approved by the Professional Development department.
- No events will be confirmed more than 60 days prior to event date. Exception: a signed agreement with an outside presenter is submitted.
If the workshop is after-hours or if Houston Professional Development Center cannot accommodate the request:
- Contact the District's facility scheduler at email@example.com and provide the following:
- Name of the Event
- Date & Time of Event
- Type of room(s) needed
- Number of expected participants
- Scheduling will assign approved room(s) for use.
- Requestor will input request into SchoolDude and ensure that the session name in SchoolDude matches the session name in Edugence.
For summer usage:
Contact Houston PDC for ALL Professional Development room requests.