Immunizations and Health Screenings 2021
FREE Immunizations and Health Screenings for GPISD Kindergarten Students
Students will have a chance to receive FREE IMMUNIZATIONS if needed. Dentists, nurses, and assistants will also be on site to perform vision, hearing, and dental screenings. Health related vendors will be present for vision failure follow ups and glasses, and dental information will be distributed for those needing dental follow ups. There will also be information distributed regarding WIC, Parkland Community Clinic and more. This event is by appointment only. To make an appointment, please register below.
Thursday, July 29
Time: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: SGPHS Alexander Building (Parking in front of SGPH), 305 E. Warrior Trail Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Immunization and Health Screening Overview
- Vision, Hearing, Dental and AN Student Health Screenings will be Performed (vendors on site to provide free services for students requiring vision/hearing referral)
- Dental resources will also be provided
- Immunizations will be given onsite
- UNINSURED No charge
- A printed current vaccine record or letter from school listing missing vaccines is required. A paper photo copy of the insurance card and driver’s license MUST be provided to receive vaccines at no charge.
- Every family member must wear a mask and practice social distancing
- NOTE: All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian
Contact GPISD Health Services at 972-237-4013