The Texas Curriculum Management Program Cooperative(TCMPC) provides content and support for this online curriculum management system which is designed as a resource for teachers, schools, and districts across the state.
All of the system’s content is aligned to the most current versions of the Texas State Board of Education-adopted TEKS for the following subject areas:
- English Language Arts and Reading (grades K-12)
- Mathematics (grades K-12)
- Science (grades K-12)
- Social Studies (grades K-12)
- Spanish Language Arts and Reading (grades K-5)
- Spanish translated versions of Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies (grades K-5)
The TEKS Resource system is highly customizable, and Texas school districts, charter schools, and private schools of all sizes utilize the system and its resources differently. Therefore, in order to better understand how your child’s teacher and school are utilizing the TEKS Resource System and its tools, it is always best to contact your local school or district for additional information.