Grand Prairie High School
Grand Prairie High School | 9-12 (Traditional Campus offering CTE Programs of Choice)
Grand Prairie High School, is the legacy high school in Grand Prairie with a rich history of academic achievement, college-readiness, school spirit, strong alumni support and one of only about 140 schools, nationwide, to earn AVID National Demonstration status. Students get the traditional high school experience along with many college and career choices.
How to know Grand Prairie High School is right for your child:
- Your child does not want to choose between participating in UIL sports, fine arts or CTE. At GPHS, students don’t have to choose, they can do it all.
- You want your child to have a well-rounded education with programs of choice and the traditional high school experience, complete with school spirit, pride and alumni support.
- Making sure your child is college and career-ready is a priority.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Students can get a jump-start on their post-secondary education, including dual-credit.
- Pathways offered include: AVID, ECHS, Law Enforcement, Legal Studies, Firefighting Academy, Construction Technology, Education and Leadership Preparatory, Sports Medicine, Digital Media Technology and Communications, and Nursing Academy.
- Students learn how to give back to their community by partnering with the city of Grand Prairie for various events throughout the year.