GPISD Bag Guidelines
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to GPISD athletic facilities. They will be able to carry (1) one of the following style and size bag at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching lines awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
- Small purses, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5" x 6.5".
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Diaper bags are allowed after proper inspection and if they are accompanied by an infant.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to purses larger than a small clutch purse, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch or drawstring bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
In conjunction with the UIL and for the safety of our guests and employees, the following are prohibited:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
- Balls (including but not limited to football, soccer, tennis)
- Bottles or cans and beverage containers of any kind
- Clear bags larger than 12"x 6" x 12" and all non-clear bags larger than 6.5" 4.5"
- Drones and any other unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems
- E-cigarettes and Vaporizers
- Fighting, taunting, making threatening remarks or gestures
- Fireworks, firearms, or weapons of any kind
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- Laser pointers
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling or loitering
- Video cameras – (UIL rule applies)
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
All persons and / or their belongings are subject to search as a condition of entry into the Grand Prairie ISD Stadium.
For more information you can visit the Athletics section on the Grand Prairie Independent School District’s website.