Connect to the School
Pre-K - 3 | Montessori
4 - 5 | Traditional
Suzanna Dickinson Montessori Academy is a Montessori school for 3-year-old Pre-K through 3rd grade and traditional school for 4th through 5th grade that focuses on the social and emotional health of all students in addition to academic growth and success. A thriving Pre-K program gives students a head start on their education which they are then able to continue through the 5th grade in a familiar and loving environment.
Our mission is to provide an exemplar Montessori education to all children in order to enable them to realize his/her richest potential and to become independent and self-motivated learners.
We are a learning community that prepares our students for success by meeting the academic and social-emotional needs of each student and empowers them to be leaders today and tomorrow.
How to know Dickinson Montessori Academy is right for your child:
- You want your child to learn in a family-oriented, community-based environment with a caring staff that practices the Capturing Kids’ Hearts procedures and mindset.
- Your child thrives on structure with a nurturing approach.
- Your child enjoys the use of technology to learn.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Mindfulness techniques practiced throughout the day (morning meeting, classroom meetings, end-of-day meetings, breathing techniques, social and emotional health learning)
- Dual-language classes to create biliterate, bilingual, and bicultural students
- Technology focus with parent communication (SEESAW)
- Outdoor learning area