About Our School
Kindergarten – 5 | Choice
The Global Leadership Academy at Barbara Bush Elementary provides students with full technology integration and project-based learning experiences so students can become agents of change in the community. Students develop global leadership skills through participation in weekly leadership academies and service projects. Students assume active roles in solving local and global issues through diverse and collaborative student educational experiences.
To provide a positive, safe, supportive environment where students succeed in learning. Engaging lessons will enable our students to become life-long learners.
How to know The Global Leadership Academy at Barbara Bush is right for your child:
- Your child wants to be a leader to impact the world locally and globally.
- Your child wants to integrate technology skills in all learning experiences.
- Your child wants to collaborate with other stakeholders to solve real-world problems.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Hands-on project-based learning
- Student-led local and global advocacy
- Technology integration to find solutions