Pre-K – 5 | Traditional
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School gives parents and students the choice of a traditional education. With a focus on engaging, relevant learning, Eisenhower provides students access to a quality education with a traditional approach, while seeking to develop responsible citizens interested in promoting kindness to others.
How to know Eisenhower Elementary is right for your child:
- You are interested in giving your child the choice of a traditional educational experience focused on the development of the whole child.
- You are excited about your child having the opportunity to participate in programs designed to focus on kindness, compassion, and service to others.
- You desire for your child to have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities: Show Choir, service-oriented Kindness Crew, STEM Club, environmentally aware Green and Clean Recycling Club, and more.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Dual-language program develops bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural students.
- Recently remodeled outdoor learning space features a garden area, teaching materials, and learning environment.