about our school
Pre-K – 5 | Traditional
Florence Hill Elementary is a proud, traditional neighborhood school. We provide a nurturing, well-rounded education for our students. Educators are personally invested in each student’s academic achievement as well as their social and emotional well-being.
Our mission is to provide a positive, safe and secure environment that will empower students to learn while building self-esteem. Students will be afforded the opportunity to experience success and mutual respect which will prepare them to be lifelong learners. The Florence Hill community will cooperate to produce responsible individuals who are able to adapt to an ever-changing society.
How to know Florence Hill Elementary is right for your child:
- Your child learns best in a positive, nurturing environment that focuses on reading and math in a safe climate that promotes diversity and acceptance.
- Your child loves learning and is focused on high achievement.
- Your child’s school offers monthly activities for parents to learn about how to help their child and ways to participate in their education.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Outdoor classroom
- Hands-on, interactive lessons
- Focus on growth mindset and social emotional learning