about our school
Pre-K – 5 | Choice
Garner Fine Arts Academy is a GPISD public school of choice for Pre-K – 5th grade that provides students with a rigorous academic environment and encourages artistic exploration and integration. Students will have the opportunity to experience four strands of performance and visual arts: Theatre, Art, Music and Dance.
We provide rigorous academics, an exemplary fine arts program, and build a lifetime of wellness while nurturing the gifts and talents of all.
We believe in challenging the status quo: we do education differently. We are turning education upside down by capturing our student’s heart in order to affect their brain!
We meet the individual needs of the whole child: academically, behaviorally, physically, and artistically.
How to know Garner Fine Arts Academy is right for your child:
- Your child is creative, self-motivated, and self-disciplined.
- Your child values learning in an arts-infused environment with self-control, discipline, focus and tolerance; all needed for artists to excel.
- Your child has a commitment to learning and a desire to expand their knowledge artistically and academically.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Rigorous academics
- Artistic expression and performance
- Showcases of student work