About Our School
Pre-K – 5 | Choice
Marshall Leadership Academy provides an environment that respects cultural diversity and promotes leadership skills and positive character traits. Students experience leadership by participating in one of eight vertically aligned student staff groups, known as houses, from prekindergarten through fifth grade. In addition to working together during the week to carry out important tasks in the daily operation of the school, these houses have a weekly rally on Fridays. Students are recognized and celebrated through a point system based on tickets received during the week. Among the many topics that are covered weekly are manners, introductions, organization, character traits, and goals. Marshall works to produce students who not only achieve academically but are prepared to achieve in life.
Marshall Leadership Academy develops tomorrow's leaders through strong academics, rigorous instruction and loving relationships. We foster successful achievers who are confident in their abilities to create a vision, seek to positively influence, work in service and strive to develop the vision in cooperation with others and our school community.
How to know Marshall Leadership Academy is right for your child:
- Marshall teaches the 7 habits of highly effective leaders by Franklin Covey.
- At Marshall we develop the child in academics as well as character.
- We offer a diverse culture that stimulates community and inclusion.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Leadership opportunities through our student jobs program, which includes a video broadcast division
- House system that is Pre-K – 5th which develops a sense of family providing upper grades the opportunity to mentor younger peers
- 1:1 technology for grades 3-5 and shared technology for grades K-2