About Our School
Pre-K – 5 | Traditional
Moseley is a place where you will observe rigorous instruction, embedded with best practices and aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills. Additionally, instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of all learners. Lessons, skills and activities are created for students that match their individual learning style(s) to ensure that all students are actively engaged throughout the school day.
To provide our students with a positive, equitable learning environment with high expectations for all students where they will be treated with fairness and compassion.
How to know Moseley Elementary is right for your child:
- PK-5 Spanish/English Dual Language Program
- Your child will be in a family environment that promotes rigorous learning.
- Your child loves learning through interactive, hands-on activities.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Dual-language program
- A positive environment with technology-rich classrooms
- Individualized student-growth goals are set