About Our School
Kindergarten – 5 | Choice
Ochoa seeks to broaden opportunities for students’ early interests in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics through project-based learning, expanded use of technology, and experiential learning. Outdoor learning, corporate partnerships, and field trips offer enhanced opportunities for interaction with engineers and scientists, providing students real-world insight and hands-on experience with leaders in these specialized fields.
2020 Texas Education Agency Accountability Rating
Met Standards in Reading, Math, and Science, Distinctions in Science and Academic Growth
How to know Ochoa STEM Academy at Ben Milam Elementary is right for your child:
- Your child is excited about science, technology, engineering, and math.
- You see your child as a creator, builder, and designer.
- Your child thrives in an environment where students collaborate to solve real-world problems and use updated technology across all grade levels.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Weekly exposure to Music, Art and Physical Education classes that generate a well-rounded learner
- Extensive interactive technology to prepare students for their digital future
- Visual literacy implementation to deepen comprehension skills
- Learn experientially in our outdoor learning area