About Our School
Kindergarten – 5 | Choice
Rayburn Elementary STEAM Academy fosters each student’s innate curiosity and joy of discovery through science, technology, engineering, arts, and math. Students are prepared to be academically successful, socially aware, scientifically literate, and respectful, responsible citizens in the global community. Student-centered, collaborative and creative problem-based learning combined with active parental and community involvement is the key to success at Rayburn.
How to know Rayburn Elementary STEAM Academy is right for your child:
- Your child enjoys learning using a blend of fine arts, science, technology, hands-on experiences, and problem-solving.
- Your child is interested in fine arts or STEM career fields.
- Your child enjoys projects, making videos, performing in musicals, creating, and exploring.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Integrated STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) in every lesson
- STEAM clubs (Aviation, Drones, Robotics, Coding, Garden, Theater, Choir, Visual Arts, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Astronomy, Ballet Folklorico, and more)
- Blended learning model integrating technology with hands-on, project-based learning at the student’s individualized learning level
- Six full musical productions each year, STEAM field trips, and extensive laboratory experiences