About Our School
Kindergarten – 5 | Traditional
Hobbs Williams Elementary School is committed to building life-long learners by developing relationships, motivating and inspiring students and promoting academic excellence.
We will ensure student success through engaging learning experiences, collaborative leadership, and a focus on maximizing student achievement.
How to know Hobbs Williams Elementary is right for your child:
- You want your child to participate in our Dual Language Program to become bilingual, biliterate and bicultural by the end of fifth grade.
- You want your child to flourish academically and socially in an environment created to meet the needs of every student.
- You want your child’s school to feel like a family. Campus PACKs build camaraderie allowing students of all ages to work together toward common goals.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures
- Student goal-setting and performance-tracking
- One and two-way dual language program
- Outdoor learning area