About Our School
Pre-K – 5 | Choice
The mission of the Whitt Fine Arts Academy is to expose Kinder-5th grade students to the Media Arts strand in a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment by channeling their unique skills and talents through an integrated academic and arts program. We would be honored to be given the opportunity to prepare your student for life-long success at the campus where “dreams come true...one student at a time.”
The mission of Whitt Fine Arts Academy is to open the eyes of our Kinder-5th grade students to the Radio/TV/Film fine arts strand by channeling their unique skills and talents through an integrated academic and arts program which focuses on a whole-person developmental approach to learning in unison with high academic and artistic standards.
How to know Whitt Fine Arts Academy is right for your child:
- Your child would benefit from a personalized learning experience focused on literacy and math development.
- Your child enjoys a variety of different enrichment courses including: Music, Art, Theatre, and Media Arts.
- Your child has a commitment to learning and a desire to expand his/her knowledge artistically and academically.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Recognition that every student is unique in his or her strengths and challenges
- The use of student portfolios allowing students to set individual goals and track their progress
- Opportunities to explore various fine arts interests and participate in clubs/activities, preparing them for 6th-12th grade fine arts campuses