about our school
Pre-kindergarten | Choice
Bonham Early Education School ensures each child has a safe, secure and nurturing environment. Students are provided developmentally appropriate learning experiences that focus on student achievement and language development. Furthermore, students are taught life-long skills such as building empathy, kindness, perseverance, and self-regulation. Bonham Early Education School offers full-day Pre-K through a variety of settings including one and two-way dual language, ESL and special education that represents a continuum of services.
Our mission is to support our students in reaching their highest developmental, social and academic potential. We will create and maintain a developmentally appropriate environment for learning while empowering families to participate in and enhance their children’s education. By monitoring their progress, we will make data driven decisions that aid in each student’s achievements and provide comprehensive support.
How to know Bonham Early Education School is right for your child:
- You want your child to build a strong educational foundation while developing a love for learning.
- You want your child to foster language development, increase vocabulary, and early literacy skills.
- You want your child to engage in rigorous, hands-on and differentiated instruction.
- You want to be involved in your child’s education through Bonham’s Family Engagement Program.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Build knowledge through hands-on and visual instruction
- Utilize technology as an instructional tool and learning medium
- Participate in STEM activities through sports