about our school
Pre-K 3 & Pre-K 4 | Choice
Through our unique population of young learners, Crockett Early Education School has the opportunity to focus solely on the developmental milestones of Pre-K aged students to foster their growth in academic, social and emotional excellence. We extend the advantages of our award-winning campus to students as young as 3 years of age through an all-day tuition or tuition-free option.
How to know Crockett Early Education School is right for your child:
- You want your child to begin their academic career in a dual language program that produces a bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural scholar.
- You want your child to flourish academically through an individualized hands-on learning experience using a structured curriculum that meets Texas required standards for early education in a positive, caring environment with highly qualified educators.
- You want your child to cultivate emotional awareness, control, and resilience through mindfulness coaching and strategies.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Weekly exposure to music, art and physical education classes that generate a well-rounded learner
- Extensive interactive technology to prepare students for their digital future
- Visual literacy implementation to deepen comprehension skills
- Learn experientially in our Outdoor Learning Area
- Enhanced curriculum with STEM integration