About Our School
Grades 9 – 12 | Choice
Crosswinds Accelerated High School provides an alternative academic environment that provides personal graduation plans for students who want a compassionate, small learning environment that focuses on credit recovery, credit acceleration, and ultimately, graduation. Crosswinds assists students in staying in school, especially those facing challenges such as work, parenting, and other extenuating circumstances.
Our mission is to nurture, mentor, and educate all students, especially those who have struggled in a traditional high school setting, in order to ensure their personal growth and success.
How to know Crosswinds Accelerated High School is right for your child:
- Your student is more comfortable in a smaller educational setting.
- Your student wants to accelerate his/her learning and graduate early.
- Your student is at risk of not graduating with his or her cohort class.
- Your student thrives in a supportive, warm environment and needs to experience academic success.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Advisory component
- Individualized graduation plans
- Post-secondary planning for college, career, or military
- Flexible attendance options