About Our School
Grades 6 – 8 | Traditional
Jackson Middle School leads the way in academics, athletics, and fine arts with robust school spirit and traditions. The academic curriculum offers all courses required by the State of Texas for the mastery of standards for each grade level.
At Jackson Middle School we create a safe space and build strong, positive connections and provide opportunities for students to learn, grow, and thrive. We are empowered to lead in order to prepare students to move forward by helping students create a strong sense of self and promise. We are committed to preparing our students for high school.
How to know Jackson Middle School is right for your child:
- Your child wants to experience high levels in academics, athletics, and fine arts while developing critical thinking and process skills to prepare them for post-secondary readiness.
- Your child wants to allow their interests to guide them through their academic choices.
- Your child wants to be involved in clubs, extracurricular activities, and participate in UIL events.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Environmental Science, Environmental Systems, Principles of Agriculture
- Algebra 1, Geometry, English 1
- Spanish 1, 2, Leadworthy, Band, Orchestra, Choir, Mariachi, Dance, Theater Arts, AVID