About Our School
Kindergarten - 5 | Traditional
Elementary school marks a life-changing experience for children. At Seguin, each child will walk into an environment that excites growing minds, a campus that will positively shape a child’s impression of learning and education. Our school thrives on embracing differences while fostering personal growth.
Here at Juan Seguin Elementary our mission is to support our students in reaching their highest developmental, social and academic potential. We will create and maintain a developmentally appropriate environment for learning while empowering families to participate in and enhance their children’s education. By monitoring their progress, we will make data driven decisions that aid in each student’s achievements and provide comprehensive supports.
How to know Seguin Elementary is right for your child:
- Your child learns best in a positive environment that is focused on developing skills to help him/her be academically, emotionally, physically, and mentally strong.
- Your child is interested in using technology and hands-on learning
- You child would like to experience learning in an environment that embraces diversity and promotes creative thinking.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Student activities designed to foster social skills which are vertically aligned
- Dual-language classes that provide an opportunity to build bilingual and biliterate skills
- Clear communication regarding academics, allowing students to set goals and track progress