The Young Women's Leadership Academy at Arnold serves 6-12 grade students in an all-girl setting. It is a public School of Choice offered by the Grand Prairie ISD with a focus on developing future female leaders who are college-ready and college-bound.
- Our high school is ranked in the top 2% of the nation.
- We are also a T-STEM designated campus.
We are a College Bound Campus
- YWLA belongs to the Young Women’s Preparatory Network who supports us by providing an onsite College Bound Advisor that works 1:1 with students to help them apply for scholarships and colleges.
- 100% Acceptance into a 4-yr University
- 100% Graduation Rate
- 126 High School Graduates in the last 4 years
- Over $14.2 million dollars in scholarships
We offer a dynamic learning experience that encourages critical thinking, inspires confidence and nurtures the intellectual and social development necessary for success in college, career, and life. Rigorous coursework, field-based exploration and personalized counseling help students transition from middle school to high school and to higher
- College Readiness
- Wellness Life Skills
Educational Pathways for High School
Our pathways springboard students into their career of choice
- Aviation Technology (Aerospace)
- Business & Industry Endorsement Business Marketing Finance
- STEM Endorsement Biotechnology
- STEM Endorsement Engineering
- Public Service Endorsement Education & Leadership Preparatory